Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Doin' the happy dance!





Today I saw Dr. Litton at the Cancer Center. He said the chest x-ray from Monday shows IMPROVEMENT. The little feather-looking things at the bottom of the scan from May 26 have shrunk, there is no fluid, no growth near the lymph nodes, no new nodules. So we are full speed ahead, continue on Tarceva, it is doing its job to improve and maintain. I'll have another chest x-ray next month, and we will plan on a PET scan in 6 months. I thanked him and gave him a hug! He said I just picked the medication, somebody else did all the rest. Someday I'm going to tell him about President Callister's blessing and how we know he was guided to pick the right chemo cocktail for me.

Luke 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.

2 comments:

  1. Joyce, that is wonderful news. I can feel your faith, and you have all our prayers.
    You, my dear, deserve to live a long and beautiful life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce, I am so happy to hear this good news. I really appreciate your wonderful outlook on life and the truly wonderful blessing your are to all around you. You help me to remember that we need not fear because the Lord knows us, loves us and knows our needs. Love ya, Lexanne

    ReplyDelete